Our services at a glance
The Goode Company specializes in printing and direct response marketing. What sets us apart? Our extreme focus on the customer.
Building successful relationships is how we choose to do business, and if you’d like to discover how we’ve done this with all of our customers, just ask us! We strive to be the type of company we would want as a partner. This keeps us focused.
Some of the services we offer include these:
• 1- to 6-color offset printing
• Digital printing (B/W and full color)
• Personalized printing, including one-to-one marketing
• Direct mail marketing campaigns
• Fulfillment and inventory management
• Custom web-to-print solutions
• Comprehensive project management
Whether your needs are complex or simple, large or small, we’ll tailor a solution to help you grow your business.
In the News...
Posted on 02/20/2017
After watching companies like Apple, Starbucks and Chick-fil-A, the question remains: should your business take a stand on controversial issues? Today we’re going to talk about pros and cons.
Posted on 02/13/2017
This Valentine’s Day, don’t let yourself forget the love you had in the beginning. Today, we’re going to talk about how you can fall in love with your business again.
Posted on 02/06/2017
What can networking do for you, and how can you get started? Welcome to Business 101, and today we’re going to talk about how to network like an expert.
3 Tips for Maximizing Your Print InvestmentPosted by Bryan Neill on 01/31/2017
Are you tired of hearing people talk about the benefits of going entirely paperless? We are! Especially when it comes to marketing, that’s just not a smart move. When our inboxes are clogged with spam and any company can look big and successful online, print carries weight and inspires confidence in a way that digital channels do not. People just trust print more.
While digital channels have their place, now is not the time to give up print. But smart marketers are making their print contacts even more powerful. Let’s take a look at three strategies that can help you make the most of your investment.
1. Focus on recent customers. Clients who have purchased from you recently know who you are. They may just need a simple reminder, such as a postcard or letter, to give them a reason to buy from you again. If you’re looking to stretch your marketing dollars, try focusing on recent customers first.
2. Know your top customers. Pay particular attention to retaining customers with the highest profit margin. Then target prospects with similar profiles so you can reap new customers that are likely to be profitable, as well. If you don’t know who your top customers are, a proactive investment in data analysis can reap big returns.
3. Be relevant. You can only satisfy buyer motivations if you understand what your prospects love and hate—their hearts’ desires and what keeps them awake at night. Knowing your customers and engaging in sincere dialogue about what they want and why they want it will pay off in repeat sales and quality referrals.
Print marketing is evolving. Success is no longer based on trying to get a “same to all” message in front of as many people as possible. It’s about marketing smart and marketing relevant, and using the tangible, confidence-building medium of print to its maximum advantage.